The Forgotten Temple of Gods The Forgotten Temple of Gods

nicenice

would love to see it longer, keep it up!

VideoGameManiac responds:

Funky Lobby Funky Lobby

so original!

i really love how you made this song so diferente from the original one, your version is way softer :P really like this, hope to see more remixes/covers from you from DW3, if not, your outhers songs are also pretty awesome so xD keep it up ^^ (sorry for the lazy not too constructive comment btw :P)

VideoGameManiac responds:

thanks! yea Im working on another dw3 remix, the games music is just epic lol and btw your comment is fine, a lazy comment would be something like "very nice" lol

TiGeR - Susurration TiGeR - Susurration

well...

i really don't know what to say about your songs anymore xD they all own (including At Dusk which i dunno why you removed :( ). i guess i will point out the awesome breakdown from 2:23 to 3:07, it just seriously owns and the same goes for the intro :P

i could write more stuff but i dunno why i don't feel like it atm xD but ye... i guess it has that "TiGeRish" feel to it which makes your songs so unique!

TiGeR responds:

Heyo Mits, thanks a lot for reviewing!

I've gotta admit I'm especially satisfied with the transition from breakdown to the second part of the song. The "boom"-feeling it has actually surprises me everytime and it sounds really cool if you ask me! ^^

Anyway, thanks mate, hope you'll upload something yourself soon! Would be nice :D

Cheers,

Blazing Soul Blazing Soul

^.^

this sounds so good... probalbly the thing that comes more out of the song is the piano althou is soft it fits just perfectly...

the intro sounds really nice aswell as the transition after it.

another thing that stands out if the awesome bassline :P

also love the sound that comes around 1:06.

to end this spacy review, 2:10 and 4:20 = :)

Overall everything blends in amazingly, awesome job both of you, this song is for the ages.

pokerockmario responds:

Thank you very much! We spend really much time on it, and it took many tries
TiGeRR made that intro, I think he did an amzing job!
Thank you very much for your support!

TiGeR - Green Skyscrapers TiGeR - Green Skyscrapers

leetsorz

really heavy drums this time :P but they fit nicely and i really love when the song goez slowmo mode at 1:00.

the song is still very calm even with the drums, and for some reason this does remind me of something green... but i wouldn't say skyscrapers haha xD

the nome is indeed interesting and this song kinda relates to it tbh mainly starting from 2:18

TiGeR responds:

Thanks a lot my friend :D!

Yeah I think this one has the best mixed drums out of all my songs tbh!

Thanks again :D

TiGeR - Altocumulus TiGeR - Altocumulus

(´%u03C9`)

Just amazing... a good way to see how well made this song is is because i can't really say "i really love that instrumenter on that part" because everything just blends in so nicely it's the whole instrument combination that calls your attention and not specific sound spikes.

But if i had to point a better part i would go for the piano at the end... it's just mindblowing how you made its, just perfect!

Nice mix of calm and not so calm and a really happy/nice mood feeling for this song which also makes the title fit very well :) (and yes, it does feel like you said on the description).

Pleasae keep posting songs, they are amazing pieces!

Thanks for the review :)

Yeah, I also like the piano piece at the end of the song. Fun fact: the piano part at the end was the first part I made on this track ;).

Thanks for the great review, and I'll make sure to upload some more stuff in a near future ^^.

Cheers,

TiGeR - Failed Dreams TiGeR - Failed Dreams

Darky!

As always, ownage :) i really like this song, has a pretty epic feeling in it and stuff.

It could be a failiure but it could also be some epic battle (i would go more for the epic battle xD).

really, this owns, you gotta keep posting songs :) i love a lot of outher songs from you!

(we should use this song on Melzius ^^)

TiGeR responds:

Thanks man :D Yeah I'll try to post more as soon as possible ^^ and yeah, it'd be cool if it was used in Melzius :P

09 - Recovery 09 - Recovery

nice again :)

About the off beat thingy, i also felt there was somthing a bit wrong with it at 1st, but when i kept listening it kinda left right tbh and was even having a hard time finding where it didn't fit so well xD but ye, it's diferent, but it's also good to see some diferent stuff, diferent then what people is expecting (ofcours not absurdly out off beat).

It seems like you did change the "strength" of the piano (and maybe outhers instruments but the piano is the easiest to find details since it seems the "main" instrument).

Having a beat (drums or somthing), ye, totally not needed, if it did have drums or somthing, it would be a different song for a different occasion (problably more epic one).

This song is possible for many sceneries imo. The one you described is a very possible one, but it could also be for more such as a peaceful town which the people that live there arn't human (but not ugly stuff either xD), and some more :P but the way you see it is pretty nice i must say, fits very well.

Now i have a 2 questions:
1 - Which program do you use?
2 - Are you planing to do a CD or somthing?

about the Q2, it's due to the fact that you have a number before every song (exept FR0ZEN SOLID, which obviously doesn't belong to the numbered ones) which leads me to believe that it's kinda like a CD :P also, if that's so, you gotta get an image for that CD that apears behind the name of the song :P

Nice to see you did another song, and i'm guessing you wont stop so soon (mainly due to the fact that you enjoy doing this)!

Fr0zEnPh0eNiX responds:

Hahaha, I wish I had seen this earlier so I could have responded more quickly! I'm usually up on this sort of thing.

Anyway, to answer your questions:
1: Fruity Loops
2: Yes I'm making a CD, more as a hobby for myself... everything I tend to do is thematic, so naturally most of the stuff I do comes together well, which seemed fitting for a CD.

And yeah, i do enjoy writing compositions. Thanks for the wonderful comment =)

08 - Failure 08 - Failure

really cool

And like you said, would fit very well in a menu, or some sort of thingy like... people just landed somewhere or a mysteriouse place with waterfalls... if i get better with flash and scripting i will very problably use this, now when... i dunno xD
well, keep it up, and nice to see your still alive :P

Fr0zEnPh0eNiX responds:

Thank you!

I think your posts (and others) have inspired me to do some more...

...that and I'm a little drunk right now >.> =)

==(Follow the Wind)== ==(Follow the Wind)==

cool

this sounds great... and lol... i will be using this on a hallowen flash i'm making xD just like UnderARock :P well, keep up the good work :)