galactic hunter galactic hunter

really cool

might try to get all the medals later, but for now, glad you like the song done by me and TiGeR to the point of using it. gg

fortunacus responds:

thanks a lot pal for the great music

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

please fix the medals...

i had gotten blue sky ranger to find out i didn't get any medal at all... well the game was pretty nice, at beggining i was getting furstrated (took 27 minutes to pass the normal game), but got the use to it and tryed the backwards and passed in 9 minutes, then backwards again and in 5 and then normal and in a bit less then 4...
so ye, until you get the use to it, it kinda sucks, but then when you get the use to it you get bored because you don't wanna repeat it all again, since the scenarios are repetitive... but overall kinda nice.

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

amazing...

this is pure gold, really helped me a lot! thanks, you rock Ô.o

Emotional Response Emotional Response

lol xD

sightread FC xD well i liked it :P give me somthing like this but with... ummm... dimmu borgir O.O or somthing lol

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

The Visitor

This was hugly inspired by The Visitor, mainly the kitchen scene, but ye, everything was done by you, and you sure did a hell of a great job =D hope to see more stuff like these in the future :)

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

WOW!

This tutorial is really really helpfull and very well explained! With the help of this i'm gonna make a game, totaly faved this and i will keep voting 5 everyday =D (already did twice xD), i think this deserves a better score!
Thanks a lot for the help!

ActionSick responds:

Thanks, recomend to tutorial collection please!

The Newgrounds Card Game The Newgrounds Card Game

Exelente

I already loved this game on FF but playing it online owns even more :) sadly it's too hard to get points or level up which makes it a bit boring, but it's still a great job Ô.o

Escape the platformer Escape the platformer

Good Job :)

It aint anything really special, but i think your gonna be a god game maker :P that's why i'm giving it 8 stars. I voted 5 on this (just like i voted on the outher while it was under jujdment aswell). I could pass flash but couldn't pass anything from photoshop xD

Well anyway, keep up the good work and i'm expecting to see more stuff from you soon :)

someguy127 responds:

:) thanks that just inspires me to keep going

LeekClock VS ClockCrew LeekClock VS ClockCrew

lol

funny game, could get 794387 score :P not playing again because my finger is already tired xD well gj ^^

Mouse Maze: Revamped Mouse Maze: Revamped

wow...

Your exelent with action scripts! Loves this game! (you have my 5!)